Wednesday, October 6, 2010

For the Love of Autumn

Autumn is my favorite season.  I love the clean, crispness to the air.  I love the bright reds, oranges and yellows of the leaves and the way the crunch under my feet.  It's during this season I love living near mountains the most.  They look so enchanting dressed in their new colors.  It's almost like magic.  

Plus, it's starting to get cool, not cold, but cool--making it a time to get cozy in long-sleeved shirts, sweaters or hoodies.  I love curling up on the couch and snuggling under a blanket with my little ones or my White Knight to watch a movie or read a good book (it's the perfect time for reading--something about this season just encourages the imagination to soar).  And let's not forget enjoying fragrant soups, homemade bread and hot apple cider--MmmMmm.

Oh! how I love autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment